Monday, January 26, 2015

Colour Pop

This is my first Colour Pop order. And I must say so far I am very impressed.
 I love the fact that they hand write you a note (even if its the same one they write to everyone, its the thought that counts!)
 These are the swatches with a flash.
 & with out a flash.
From left to right: Colour Shock Shadows Bae, Hanky Panky, Fringe, Sequin, Bil, Get Lucky, Lippie Stick in Bound!

I love the feeling of these shadows, they are super soft, like if I was touching a cloud this is what they would feel like! I love how pigmented these are, and how build able they can be. I also love how smooth and soft the lippie stick is. I am just overall impressed Colour Pop, and hey you can't beat $5 a color! I can't wait to actually use these and play with them. And I must add, I went to shower after swatching and I had to SCRUB my arm to wash these off talk about lasting color!

Way to go Colour Pop I can not wait to place another order and try more colors. This defiantly will not be my last purchase!

Thank you ladies for reading, and comment below with your favorite colours or ones you want to see me try!

xoxo
Brittany Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment