Sunday, January 25, 2015

Makeup Tag?


I saw that missmacbeauty did this tag and I thought it was perfect! If you're reading this, chances are that you love makeup and are coming up with your own answers as you read the questions. I tag all of you to do and please leave your links down below if you do this so I can read your answers too! And I figured what a awesome way to start my blog post!
What foundation do you use?
Bare Minerals BareSkin Bare Lien 03

How about concealer?
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind, is the first one I have ever tried and so far I like it! 

What do you think of false lashes?

 I have NEVER worn false lashes (covers eyes) but I am not opposed to trying them :)

What brand of mascara do you use?

I am in LOVE with my "Better Than Sex" mascara!
Sephora or MAC?
Sephora, there are so many more brands to try there!

What makeup tools do you use?
 I am not 100% sure what this means, but I have a couple of Bare Minerals brushes that I like (they've came in kits, comment below if you are curious as to what they are), I also use the foundation brush for the BareSkin foundation that I am a fan of Perfecting Face Brush NOW I do have wishlists for Sigma, and Morphe brushes that I want as well, but I am a newbie so those will take time ;) 

Do you use and eyeshadow primer?

I use the Bare Minerals 5 in 1 BB on my eyelids, and I am also trying out the Elf primer right now!

What is your favourite eyeshadow?
Right now it is the Bare Minerals Modern Pop READY quad but again I have a few on my wishlist I want to try! 

What do you think of Pigment eyeshadows?

Bare Minerals has a lot of loose powders (do those count) and I LOVE mine!

What is your fave lipstick?
I am not really a lipstick girl, but time will tell as soon as I try more out!

What is your fave blush to use?
I love my Bare Minerals blushes (can I mention Bare Minerals one more time ha ha), 'Promise' has to be one of my favorite go to blushes! I also am loving the ELF contouring blush & bronzing powder in 'St. Lucia' One brand I am DYING to try is the Benifit ones, ok two I want to try, the other one is The Balm

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Of course I do, what girl doesn't?! And I always tend to lean towards Maybelline 

Name a makeup crime you hate.

I don't like the 3 month mascara rule!

Do you like colorful shades of makeup or neutrals?
I lean more towards neutrals.

If you could leave the house with just one makeup item what would it be?
Mascara 

Could leave the house with no makeup on?

Of course I can, and for I while I wasn't into makeup, so I totally wasn't wearing any then.

In your opinion, what's the best makeup line?
So far I am love with (again) Bare Minerals!
I TAG all of YOU to do this tag & loveshelbey she is the first blogger I have ever read :)  Comment the link for your post below and I would love to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment